Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Landan National High School Profile



Name of school: Landan National High School - UKNHS Annex
Address: Barangay Landan, Polomolok, South Cotabato
Telephone #: None
Principal: Mrs. Ninfa B. Macabenta
Current school population: 500
No. of boys: 236
No. of girls: 264
Grade Levels offered at this school: First Year to Fourth Year
Curriculum: First Year - Secondary Education Curriculum
Second Year - Basic Education Curriculum
Subjects:
English I, II, III, IV
Science I, II, III, IV
Math I, II, III, IV
Filipino I, II, III, IV
Araling Panlipunan (History) I, II, III, IV
MAPEH I, II, III, IV
Values Education I, II, III, IV
T.L.E. I, II, III, IV
Enrichment Classes:
Reading for First Year and Second Year
Basic Computer for Third Year and Fourth Year
2011 GFI Wish List:
- Laboratory apparatuses
- Compound microscope
- LCD
- Overhead projector
- Educational DVDs e.g. parts and functions of Human Systems, different characteristics of plants and animals, etc
- Periodic Table of Elements
- Math measuring devices
- Math educational CDs
- Portable graphing board (white board)
- Weighing scale
- Puzzles and other board games e.g. scrabble, chess, etc.
- Crayons and other art materials e.g. construction papers, scissors, glue, rulers, markers, etc.
- TV set
- Globe (would be great to have a talking globe)
- World Map
- DVD Player
- Dictionaries (pocket size)
- Encyclopedia and Thesaurus

No comments:

Post a Comment